- Consume a limit of 1 soda per week. I drank NO soda - but did almost crack on my first day when we ate out for lunch. Eating out is always harder - but I wasn't going to set myself up with no wiggle room on Day 1.
- Do Push-Up's 3xs a week. Done.
- Walk 2xs a week. 1 done, 1 due tomorrow.
- Reduce calories and keep food journal. I am doing an okay job of logging my food - not so perfect at keeping the calories (but I guess you can always figure that up later). I usually don't have to do the math - just writing it down creates enough awareness to reduce the munching.
- Purchase no more than 5 boxes per week. Went on 2 shopping trips (3 stores) - spinach came in a box (doesn't count). Salmon came in a box. Pasta came in a box. Graham crackers. One box meal. So, success!
Have you ever considered the Go Red or Better U program? Great info and great start at getting your heart healthy!