Monday, November 30, 2009

Are You in Weight Watchers?

I went to Wal-mart the other day (not Black Friday I promise you) and noticed that Smart Ones meals were on sale for $2.00. I've tried those before and liked them fairly well, so I picked out five different ones and had them in my cart.

When I went to check out, there was an elderly woman in front of me looking in my cart, and she pointed to the Smart Ones and asked, "Are those on sale?" I said yes, for $2. She sort of looked me over and said, "Are you in Weight Watchers?" I said no and didn't think much of it. Then she got all flustered and said, "Oh...ummm...I mean...not that you look like you need it or anything!"

Well, NOW I'm thinking you meant something by it, even if I didn't think so before!

Geez, maybe I thought she was thinking I am one great success story and that if those meals got me this smokin' hot bod, she should certainly be eating them too?

At any rate, they taste better than the Healthy Choice meals.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd choose the smokin Hot bod one if I were you.. Don't ya hate when people make something out of what was said when you had not thought of it thenmake ya paranoid about the thought behind it.. that drives me BATTY