Saturday, October 10, 2009

Yay! Our First Blog Award!

Life (meaning work mostly) has been so crazy lately, not only have I not been posting, but I haven't been reading much either. So, imagine my joy when I sat down today to catch up on all your fabulous blogs and found this:

left for us by Tara at A Perfect Version of Myself. The rules are to list 10 things about myself that my readers don't know. Then I have to tag 10 other blogs I think deserve the award. I'm listing health/weight/fitness related things, just to keep in the theme of the blog. Maybe Regina and E.G. will post their ten soon? (hint hint!)

1. Every time I've lost a significant amount of weight in my life, it sort of just fell off. It wasn't difficult, and I didn't work at it. For whatever reason, it just came off. I wish I knew how to recreate whatever causes this.

2. I was really tall and thin as a child. My mom had to buy me the "slim" jeans. Somehow I stopped getting taller in 4th grade (and 25 years later am short and dumpy).

3. I took gymnastics for a while during junior high.

4. I was an alternate on the dance squad in high school.

5. I used to be a really good water skiier too.

6. I am almost a vegetarian, but when I've tried to officially be vegetarian, I find myself craving meat so much that I "give in" and eat it more often than I would have normally eaten it. So I don't try now.

7. I found out a couple years ago that I have high cholesterol.

8. I have terrible insomnia. Part of me is convinced I'd be thin if only I could actually sleep.

9. One of my favorite treats is eating raw chocolate chip cookie dough. I know this can cause salmonella. I believe it's worth it.

10. Brocolli is my favorite vegetable. When I was a kid, you couldn't have paid me enough to eat brocolli.

Now, the ten nine blogs I tag:

Mary of A Merry Life
Jess of Losing More Than My Mind
Jack of Jack Sh*t Gettin Fit
A Fat [Free] Me
The Chub Fight
Jill at Twenty Something Weight Loss
Lorrie of The Token Fat Girl
Hollie of Hollie's Weight Loss Blog
Tara (again)

Those are all the weight loss blogs we're following so far. If anyone has an awesome weight loss blog we just HAVE to follow, tell us so!

No comments: