Saturday, October 17, 2009

(Almost) Free Healthy Choice Dinners!

I'm feeling a bit better than I was last week after my weigh-in. Today I'm down 1.2 lbs. and my body fat percentage went down a hair also. I felt like I did really well this week. I walked every day, had my fruit most days, drank my water, took my vitamins.

It is probably about time to add another Baby Step to my regimen, but I still don't quite feel like I've mastered the ones I'm doing, so I'm holding off. And I'm not entirely sure which step to add. I generally eat a lot of vegetables anyway, so I'm good there. I don't eat a lot of meat. I eat salmon, tuna, beans, nuts, chicken, those healthier protein options, more often than any other meat already. I only drink skim milk. I can start going to yoga again this week since my long string of working Thursday evenings ended, so that will be good for me I'm sure. I've missed it a lot.

So, if anyone has a brilliant idea for my next Baby Step, let me know. Polls close at noon next Saturday.

Thought I'd share also, I posted the link to the $2 off Healthy Choice coupon earlier. I've discovered that you can, in fact, print off more than one coupon. It'll let you. Plus, it's $2 off ONE Healthy Choice frozen meal. Not like when you get $1 off and think that's awesome, only to realize it's $1 off FIVE. My Wal-mart usually has the HC meals for $2.50, so this is darn near getting them free! Yay!

No comments: