Monday, September 7, 2009

Love 'Em, Hate 'Em...

Holiday weekends that is. I really loved having an extra day off but I did fall off my diet a bit on Friday and Saturday. Traveling is really hard on a diet, espcially when you have a six year old who only wants to eat at McD's. We also had company on Friday so that didn't go too well either. Having Custards at 10pm, probably not a good idea. Anyway having said that. I'm not real sure how much I lost or gained. I bought a new scale that will be much more accurate so I'm keeping my weight the same for this week and seeing how it goes. However, I have a wedding next weekend in Colorado Springs. This means a 10 hour drive in the car with my six year old. So, I'm not holding out much hope for good results. I've been suffering from a torn rotator cuff for the past year and it's been bugging me a lot for the last few days but I am hoping to start on my walking routine this week again.

No comments: