Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Hate Being Sick

I'm fighting a cold, and it's making me a bit less of a warrior in the fight against fat. I know "they" say you can still work out if your symptoms are above the neck, blah blah blah. Whatever. That's the last thing I feel like doing.

Anyway, I did weigh-in, and I'm down one more pound, so that's happy news. I wasn't sure how I'd do this week, because I ate a bit more junk than I had been. But I did walk every day (until I got sick), and I went to yoga once.

I'm really rather annoyed to be spending my Labor Day weekend laying around with a cold. I'm supposed to be out having fun in the sun and enjoying the last weekend of summer. Oh, well. At least I don't have much appetite. Maybe I'll go back to work Tuesday with another pound lost.

No comments: