Sunday, March 28, 2010

No News is Good News?

You may or may not have noticed that I updated my ticker last week. I didn't post about it, because honestly, I wasn't happy about it.  The thing is, I went up a pound from the last time I updated.  However, I hadn't updated in so long, that in between updates, I'd gone up four pounds!  So, this weigh-in was actually three pounds down from where I was the last time I personally weighed (and didn't post the four pound gain).  Confused yet?

Anyway, I weighed again today, and was exactly the same.  I mean to the tenth of a pound, and the same on the body fat percentage.  So, at least I didn't gain.  Because I think I worked out once this week.  And I basically ate whatever I wanted. Which included a lot of Easter candy.

So here is where I pledge to do better next week.  Right?  Well, I'll try.  It's gonna be a stressful work week, so I'm not making promises.  Though, the weather is supposed to be gorgeous, which motivates me to walk outside much more.  Maybe the two will balance each other out and next week will have a happier headline.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

I can't remember the last time I've eaten a piece of candy!!!!!

Don't get disillusioned - you can do it! Keep up the good work. Not gaining is a great accomplishment. Trust me...

Karen M. Peterson said...

You can do it, Janet. Just don't get down on yourself. Keep going and you'll reach your goals!

Regina said...

I hear you - about the stress that is headed our way. But I really hope the improving weather helps to inspire motivation.

And while I know we want to see the negative numbers - there is much to be said for not losing ground - especially given a week were you didn't focus on results.