Monday, March 8, 2010

Lose Four Pounds While You Sleep!

Or don't sleep. Or can't sleep. Or maybe it's more accurate to say, lose four pounds while you cough and blow your nose and generally feel like crap and lie around on the sofa and don't feel like eating because you can't smell or taste anything.

Yes, that's right, I've decided to follow in Regina's footsteps and lose weight through illness! Okay, it wasn't so much a decision.

But I'm sick. And I'm sick of being sick. And I'm making multiple vows to never again take feeling well for granted. Which might mean I should start taking better care of myself once I can drag myself off this sofa and out of this house.

I'm hoping, at the very least, to come out of this whole ordeal a pound or two lighter, because I'm not eating much, because I can't taste anything. I'm basically on a liquid and jalapeno diet.

I'll let you all know how it goes, but honestly, even if I lose ten pounds, I wouldn't recommend following our plan.

2 comments:

Regina said...

It doesn't matter how much weight you lose - this is not the way I would care to do it. And let's face it, if I'm choosing exercise OVER ANYTHING - you know that's a bad sign!!!

Karen M. Peterson said...

This sickie diet sucks. I am not a fan.