Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm Not Fat, I'm Fluffy!

Daisy is here today to welcome our new friends from the Thankful Fur Three Bloghop.  The Teacher's Pets hosts this fun way to meet new blog friends, and she focuses on pet-friendly blogs.

Each of us here at DTTBMMLF plays mama to two doggies, which can actually be a great way to help you lose weight.  Dogs have to be walked, right?  Regina reminded me the other day of the saying, "If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise."

Unfortunately, I don't think the reverse is necessarily true.  My Daisy and Rudy are pretty healthy, but that's not so much because I walk them as it is because they chase each other around my yard and my house like they are qualifying for a NASCAR race.  I think they keep each other fit.  Maybe my boyfriend and I need to join in the chase more often!

At any rate, I have also found that for optimal weight control it's best if you do not eat like Rudy does:
If you'd like to meet some new fluffy friends, join in the fun.  Happy Blog Hopping!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi - we are new followers - found you on the blog hop :)

lifeshighway said...

Hi, I popped over from The Teacher's Pets. I don't write about pets very often but I am always interested in ready new and clever blogs.

Good to meet you.

Suzanne said...

Hi. Thanks for stopping by my blog from the Teacher's Pets blog hop. I'm enjoying reading your blog. Thanks.