Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Stressed Out Person's Diet

I haven't stepped on a scale lately, but I think I'm losing some weight from this whole job loss fiasco. At least I have that small consolation I suppose.

I'm not working out a lot or anything, but I'm just not having much of an appetite. It's hot, I've been upset, I don't feel like cooking, so I just don't eat a lot.

I did go to yoga last night, which was awesome, as usual. Last time I went, I immediately burst into tears, so this time was better in that there was no crying.

Until after.

Yesterday was my last day of work, so I was pretty emotional. Sometimes in a bad, devastated, my life is over kind of way, and sometimes in a thank God I never have to do this or that again kind of way.

My poor boyfriend is putting up with a lot lately. At least maybe he'll have a thinner girlfriend out of the deal.

1 comment:

Regina said...

This is SO not the way to find a thinner you. I know that this is just prepping us for the great things ahead!