Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Can't Keep a Good Woman Down

I haven't really exercised for several days, but I made myself go to yoga this evening. And then there was no yoga. Again! Grrrrr. If I'd gone last week, I would have known there was no class this week. But I was too upset to go last week.

Anyway, since I was there, and in my workout clothes, I went ahead and walked for about 30 minutes. It felt good. Not as good as yoga, but good.

I don't know why I make things so hard on myself by not being consistent. When I can get into a routine of working out most days, I start to crave it. And it's easier to stay in a routine once a person is in a routine.

But I seem to consistently be inconsistent. Then I have to make huge efforts to get myself going again.

And then once I make myself go to the gym, there's no yoga class.

At any rate, maybe once my job situation settles down I can get myself back into a routine of working out regularly.

Most Awesome Song I Heard While Working Out: "Can't Keep a Good Man Down" by Alabama

2 comments:

asithi said...

Gosh, that is a let down. All dressed up and nowhere to go.

Food Addict said...

I've had that feeling about exercise... when you begin to crave it each day. I wish i was at that point again. I guess it just depends on if we're making our workout a priority or not.

By the way, I awarded you the Versatile Blogger award!

http://foodmydrugofchoice.blogspot.com/2010/07/versatile-award.html